Creating a Collection Menu
A Collection is a menu that you make using ViewMedica videos, informational slides and YouTube videos. It acts like a menu, and can be found in the Collections section of your ViewMedica’s Main Menu.
1. After logging in to your account dashboard, click ViewMedica On-Demand’s Collection Menus link.
2. If you have no Collections, you will see a green box that says, "Get Started with Collections." Click on the "Create Menu” button. If you already have one or more Collection Menus, you will see the Collection Menus on the left side of the page. Above that list of menus, you'll see a "New Collection" button -- click this to create a new menu.
3. First, enter in the new Collection’s title. This title will be shown in the ViewMedica menu system. Use a descriptive name so you and your patients can easily find it in your ViewMedica menu.
4. To add one or more ViewMedica videos, select the blue "Add ViewMedica Video" button. Select all the videos you want to put in the current Collection. Hit the "Save" button.
5. To add Custom Content, select the blue "Add Custom Content" button. You have many options here: You can create a new text slide, image slide or video item — or, you can choose from your list of existing custom content that you created previously for other Collection Menus or Playlists.
6. Items in a Collection can be grabbed and dragged to new positions in the list. This is how you change the Collection Menu order.
7. When done, hit the "Preview" tab to review the Collection Menu. If you want to embed the Collection Menu on its own page in your site, select the "Embed Code" tab. Otherwise, you can find the Collection in your ViewMedica menu embedded on your website by going to the Collections menu from the ViewMedica main screen.
8. By default, your Collection is set to be "Public," which means that it is live within your ViewMedica player under the Collections menu item in your main menu. Everyone has access to a Public Collection. If you do not want the Collection to be Public, go to the “Settings” tab. There you can change it to "Private".
9. You can also change the poster image used by the Collection in the “Settings” tab. And you can edit the Collection title there, too.