How to log into your ViewMedica account
This tutorial will cover how to log into your existing ViewMedica account.
1. To begin, launch a Web browser and go to our site, viewmedica.com. From any page, click on the MY ACCOUNT button at the top right of the page.
2. Type in your username and password and click Login. If you forgot your user name or password, click the link "Forgot your username or password?" to have Swarm send them to you.
3. After logging in, you will be taken to your account Dashboard. Dashboard Icons highlight the most-often used features of the management system. The Orange-bar menu is used to navigate all sections in the management system. News Information shows up in the area to the right of your dashboard. Features you can edit from the dashboard:
- Add or remove content from your account.
- Customize your ViewMedica viewer's color, artwork and display options.
- Create custom code to embed individual animations in your site and get thumbnail images for each of the content items you subscribe to.
- Update your profile, including billing contact information.
- Edit your billing options, including your payment schedule and payment method. This is where you will updated an expired credit card.
Each of these areas will be discussed in separate tutorials.
4. When you are done managing your account, hit the "Logout" link in the Orange Bar.